Last Updated: October 19th, 2023
Welcome to EScooterNerds (the “Website”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) policy outlines our procedures for dealing with alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or shared on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the procedures below to report it.
II. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content on our Website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notice of copyright infringement to our designated Copyright Agent. To do so, please provide the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Include the URL of the infringing content on our Website.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send your copyright infringement notice to:
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To do so, please provide the following information in writing:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located or, if you are outside the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction in the United States.
Please send your counter-notification to:
IV. Repeat Infringers
It is our policy to terminate the accounts of users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. If we receive multiple notifications of copyright infringement from a user, that user’s account may be terminated.
V. Changes to this DMCA Policy
We may revise and update this DMCA policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law or our practices. You should check this page regularly for any changes.